Have you ever heard the saying, “content is king”? While you might think it is cliché, there is no denying that content drives the digital marketing world. No matter how good a digital marketing strategy is, if the content is crappy, it will amount to nothing. This is why brands are continually looking for content writers to properly tell their brand stories in a way that will translate to increased brand awareness, better brand perception, sales, and conversion. If you are a writer who wants to offer more value and turn your passion to a source of income, you need to learn how to maximise your skill.
While we take you through the content marketing process and what lies between, we also let you learn about copywriting and email marketing. Your ability to come up with copies for various platforms like websites, email campaigns, digital ads, billboards, flyers, and other marketing pieces that drive sales will be of advantage to you.
Enrolling for this course will show you the rudiments of persuasive writing to help you write excellent ad copies, sales letters, newsletters, web copies, search engine-optimised blog posts, craft titles and subject lines, create social media calendar and carry out keyword research. With the knowledge and skills acquired at the end of this course, you can start as a Copywriter, Content Writer, Email Marketing Specialist, Content Marketer, and Blogger.
During this course,
You will learn:
- The stages in content production
- Developing a content strategy
- SEO in content writing (Keyword research, Yoast, social media bio optimisation)
- Various content formats worth exploring
- Nitty-gritty of copywriting
- Email marketing (MailChimp setup, list building, email copy creation, automation, and tracking)
- The act and art of editing content
- Bonus: Writing tools and hacks
At the end of this course,
You will be able to:
- Identify what makes a great piece of content
- Craft persuasive copies for websites, social media, billboards, e-flyers, videos, and more.
- Run email marketing campaigns effortlessly
- Create social media content calendars
- Create content for owned, earned, and paid media
- Create basic graphic designs using Canva and source for ideal images
- Collaborate with other content writers on projects.
Course Fee: ₦100,000
Duration: 6 weeks
Early Bird discount: 20%, expires by 20th December 2021
Got some questions? Check our FAQ page