Many companies or Software Engineers end up building software that never see or make it to the market. It’s either they built the software with a low customer-centricity or they keep building products without having a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) goal and hoping to put in all the features till the world eventually ends.
Many Software Engineers also build software without making provision for a business model. This makes it difficult to implement any feature at the launch of the product and they might even have to decouple the software to add some architectures that should have been added at the beginning of production if proper planning was in place. Before starting your tech business to build a tech product, it is very important to understand the basic foundation needed to stay on top of things. In this course, you will learn all the steps you need to convert your software to a product and make use of all your environmental advantages.
You do not need any programming experience to participate in this course. With the knowledge and skills acquired at the end of this course, you can start as a Founder/Co-Founder, CEO, Product Manager, Product Architect, and a lot more.
During this course,
You will learn:
- How to use/include the right architecture in your software creation
- To build end user-oriented software
- How to build a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How to build an efficient team and develop the right business partnership
- To build key milestones for your product launch
- To identify your target users and understand your competitors
- To create a business model
- How to build the next big software and raise funds for your product
- To create the right pitch deck.
At the end of this course,
You will be able to:
- Create a business model for your software
- Use a business canvas model and create an MVP
- Create a pitch deck, get funding for your product, and identify competitors
- Create the best business architecture
- Identify your target market and carry out a market feasibility study.
Course Fee: ₦300,000
Duration: 7 weeks
Early Bird discount: 20%, expires by 20th December 2020
Got some questions? Check our FAQ page