This digital age has increased the need for visual content. To say it simply, humans like beautiful things, so it is not surprising that visual contents do better than other forms of content. Knowing this, many brands are looking for Graphic Designers to present their brands aesthetically and memorably to their audiences.
They need designers to turn their ideas into a visually-appealing representation of their brand, ranging from designing company logos, assisting architects, to creating beautiful art for social media and other online or offline platforms. And this is something companies cannot do without, therefore, Graphic Design is a highly valuable and in-demand skill, which can be a great tool for career development.
In this course, you’ll learn about the fundamentals of Graphic Design, including colour theory, imagery, typography, and composition. We will walk you through each of these fundamental elements and their best practices, including tips on incorporating them into developing simple visuals for your business. Previous design knowledge is not required to participate in this course.
During this course,
You will learn:
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design (colour theory, imagery, typography, and composition)
- Process of design thinking
- Exponential graphic design.
At the end of this course,
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the elements and principles of graphic design
- Understand and communicate in the language of graphic design
- Use software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, illustrator, and the internet
- Solve problems using critical thinking
- Approach briefs from a real-world perspective.
Course Fee: ₦71,500
Duration: 7 weeks
Early bird discount: 10% Before 8th May 2021
Got some questions? Check our FAQ page