One of the ways businesses ensure they have a digital presence and stay relevant in the competitive business world is to have a website. Consequently, there is a high demand for web developers and designers. However, businesses have recognised that there so many self-proclaimed Web Developers out there who know little about the components that make a great website.
During this course,
You will learn:
- The basics of HTML and CSS
- Responsive design techniques e.g. responsive images and media queries
- How to use the Document Object Model
At the end of this course,
You will be able to:
- Structure a website using HTML
- Style the website using CSS
- Apply responsiveness to websites so it can work across different devices
- Logically plan and develop websites.
Course Fee: ₦100,000
Duration: 7 weeks
Got some questions? Check our FAQ page