Google processes millions of searches per second, so, to put their business in the front of people who are searching for products or services offered by their business, brands are constantly seeking ways to improve their visibility on Google through Google advertising. This makes digital marketers who are skilled in Google advertising indispensable. And you can be one simply by enrolling for this course.
This course covers the essentials of creating and managing effective advertising campaigns. You will learn to harness the power of Pay-Per-Click advertising, whether as a small business owner, a marketing manager or co-ordinator or an aspiring ad manager. You’ll learn how to effectively reach and communicate with your customers using Google Ads, the importance of engagement with a brand and how to set-up campaigns that people will be buzzing about for a long time to come.
Candidates will learn how to set up Google Ads search advertising campaigns from scratch, which include setting appropriate daily budgets and keyword bids, conducting keyword research, smart ads on the Google Display Network (Websites, YouTube, Gmail, Mobile Apps) and writing text ads to drive targeted traffic from Google Search.
The course is ideal for anyone who wants to use mobile, search engine, mobile apps, YouTube as a marketing channel. Prior knowledge in Google Ads will not be required. However, basic computer knowledge is required. You should also apply if you are an aspiring marketing manager, small business owner wanting to promote your business on search engines, marketing coordinator and marketing assistant, marketing executives, performance marketers, media specialists, and an individual who manages or executes the technical aspects of Google Ads or you are currently unemployed and looking for a practical way to upskill and gain employment in the above fields.
During this course,
You will learn:
- How to set up Google Ads and Analytics accounts.
- How to make use of marketing channels to market businesses & products.
- How to utilise Insights tools to better understand your potential customers and build relevant audiences for ad targeting campaigns.
- How to create multiple campaigns from the ground up, with step-by-step instructions and guidance from an industry expert.
- How to select the right advertising campaign objectives (Brand Awareness, Reach, Traffic, Lead Generation, Conversion) that align to the marketing objectives (many marketers get this wrong)
- Industry best practices in writing attractive ad copy, designing visually-captivating creatives, and delivering compelling promotions.
- How to measure KPIs, how to analyse reports, and what to do with the insights.
- How to set up and manage a Google Ads Search and display advertising campaign from scratch.
- Techniques to Measure, Analyze, and Optimize your search and display campaigns based on insights from industry experts.
- GDN and GSN strategies that will increase brand awareness, web traffic, lead generation, and sales.
- How to deploy A/B testing strategies and implement continuous optimisation.
At the end of the course,
You will be able to:
- Develop a marketing strategy and align it to the business objectives and KPIs
- Set up a Google ad manager account.
- Understand various Advertising objectives (brand awareness, lead generation, conversion) and its impact on the campaign.
- Create an Advertising campaign, define variables (bidding & budget, audience targeting, location), and design an ad creative.
- Set up Google Analytics and other tracking platforms to measure and optimise advertising campaigns (e.g. retargeting)
- Develop and implement ad retargeting strategies.
- Understand and interpret the data from Ads manager and make recommendations to optimize campaign performance.
- Set up a Google Ads Search advertising campaign from ground up
- Create successful text and compelling display banners that drive clicks and conversions
- Conduct effective and extensive keyword research with the Google Keyword Planner.
- Set up conversion tracking for measuring performance.
- Implement advanced search and display bidding strategies (e.g. Target Search Impression Share, Enhanced CPC, Target CPA, Target ROAS, Viewable CPM).
- Analyze reports and optimize campaigns to maximize return on investment.
Taking this course will open opportunities to start a career as a Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, PPC Specialist, Digital Channel Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, and Digital Account Manager.
Course Fee: ₦120,000
Duration: 6 weeks
Early Bird discount: 20%, expires by 20th December 2020
Got some questions? Check our FAQ page