The nearly limitless quantity of available data, affordable data storage, and the growth of less expensive and more powerful processing has propelled the growth of Machine Learning. Now many industries are developing more robust models capable of analysing bigger and more complex data while delivering faster, more accurate results on a vast scale. ML tools enable organisations to quickly identify profitable opportunities and potential risks.
The practical applications of machine learning drive business results which can dramatically affect a company’s bottom line. New techniques in the field are evolving rapidly and expanding the application of ML to nearly all areas. Industries that depend on vast quantities of data and need a system to analyse it efficiently and accurately have embraced ML as the best way to plan, strategise, and build models.
Whether you are new to programming, want to level up your Data Science skills, or are coming from a different industry, this course is for you. This course is not just about coding without understanding the principles and having to watch another tutorial video afterwards. No! This course will push and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner with no Data Science background to someone who can forget about Edward and start building his your own Data Science and Machine learning workflows immediately. With the knowledge and skills acquired at the end of this course, you can start as a Machine Learning Engineer, Software Engineer/Developer, Data Scientist, AI Engineer, Machine Learning Researchers, AI Engineer, Data Mining and Analysis, Machine Learning Engineer, Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, and more.
Who can participate?
- Those who want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects
- Those who want to solve real-life problems using data
- Those who intend to learn how to build machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and neural networks
- Seasoned Programmes who wish to get up to speed quickly with the workflow of a data scientist
- Programmers who want to extend their skills into Data Science and Machine Learning to make themselves more valuable
- Those seeking a single course to teach them all about Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Anyone who wants to learn these topics from industry experts who don’t only teach, but have hands-on experience in this field.
During this course,
You will learn:
- To use machine learning to unlock the value of corporate and customer data to keep your company ahead of the competition
- Real-life case studies and projects to understand how things are done in the real world
- Best practices when it comes to Data Science Workflow
- How to improve your Machine Learning Models
At the end of this course,
You will be able to:
- Understand and apply data visualisation techniques to explore large datasets
- Build a portfolio of data science projects to apply for jobs in the industry
- Implement Machine Learning algorithms
- Program using Python through practical projects
- Program in Python using the latest Python 3
- Use data science algorithms to analyse data in real-life projects such as spam classification and image recognition
- Build professional real-world projects like Heart Disease Detection, Bulldozer Price Predictor, Dog Breed Image Classifier, and many more.
Course Fee: ₦400,000
Duration: 6 weeks
Early Bird discount: 20%, expires by 20th December 2021
Got some questions? Check our FAQ page