Although there are millions of people all over the world interacting on the different social media platforms as well as Google, there are also millions of businesses competing for their attention. This is why brands feel the need to give their posts and ads a fighting chance on social media. This course, therefore, focuses on the essentials of creating and managing effective social media advertising campaigns. This course will help you harness the power of social media and Pay-Per-Click advertising, whether you’re a small business owner, a marketing manager/co-ordinator or an aspiring social media manager.
It aims to give you an in-depth understanding of several social media platforms, and the online marketing tools, segmentation capabilities and metrics they offer. You’ll learn how to effectively reach and communicate with your customers using social media, the importance of engagement with a brand and how to set-up campaigns that people will be buzzing about for a long time to come.
This social media Marketing and Advertising Course will enable participants to develop a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter marketing strategy, launch compelling marketing campaigns to drive leads/increase brand awareness, and review and optimise performance.
This training course is ideal for anyone who wants to use mobile, search engine, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media channels as a marketing channel, including aspiring marketing managers, small business owners wanting to promote their business on social media, marketing co-ordinators and marketing assistants marketing executives, performance marketers, media specialists, and individuals.
Who can participate?
This training course is ideal for anyone who wants to use mobile, search engine, Facebook, Instagram Twitter, and other social media platforms as a marketing channel. You might have some experience of using Social Media, but it is not necessary for the course.
Aspiring marketing managers, small business owners wanting to promote their business on social media, marketing co-ordinators and marketing assistants Marketing Executives, Performance Marketers, Media Specialists, Business Owners, and Individuals who manage or execute the technical aspects of Social Media Ads. Those currently unemployed and looking for a practical way to upskill and gain employment in the above fields, including university graduates and school leavers.
During this course,
You will learn:
- How to set up Ad Manager accounts on various platforms.
- How to make use of marketing channels to market businesses and
- How to utilise Insights tools to better understand your potential customers and build relevant audiences for ad targeting campaigns.
- How to create multiple campaigns from the ground up, with step-by-step instructions and guidance from an industry expert.
- How to select the right advertising campaign objectives (Brand Awareness, Reach, Traffic, Lead Generation, Conversion) that align to the marketing objectives (many marketers get this wrong)
- Step by step guide on how to create high converting ads on all social media platforms listed.
- Industry best practices in writing attractive ad copy, designing visually-captivating creatives, and delivering compelling promotions.
- How to build powerful marketing audiences on social media, segment and target them effectively to produce a positive return on investment.
- How to develop and implement ad retargeting strategies on all marketing platforms.
- How to measure KPIs, how to analyse reports, and what to do with the insights.
- How to deploy A/B testing strategies and implement continuous optimisation.
At the end of the course,
You will be able to:
- Develop a marketing strategy and align it to the business objectives and KPIs
- Create social media pages and interpret Page insights reports.
- Set up various ad manager accounts
- Utilise social media marketing channels to market a business’s products and services
- Understand various Advertising objectives (brand awareness, lead generation, conversion) and its impact on the campaign.
- Create an Advertising campaign, define variables (bidding & budget, audience targeting, location), and design an ad creative.
- Set up a Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics and other tracking platforms to measure and optimise advertising campaigns (e.g. retargeting)
- Create high converting ads on any of the platforms listed
- Create and define custom audiences, lookalike audiences, and build core audiences with the Facebook Audience creation tool for better ad targeting
- Develop and implement ad retargeting strategies.
- Understand and interpret the data from Ads manager and make recommendations to optimize campaign performance.
- Analyze reports and optimize campaigns to maximize return on investment
Taking this course will open you up to opportunities such as Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media Manager, PPC Specialist, Digital Channel Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Media Buyer and an Entrepreneur
Prerequisite: Basic Understanding of Digital marketing
Course Fee: ₦145,000
Duration: 8 weeks
Got some questions? Check our FAQ page